-
October 1st, 2004, 02:34 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Hi Guys,
You can see my "face" on stage with Zawinul here http://www.binkie.net/zawinul/ during the gig at The Hollywood Bowl...
It's a great web site on Joe Zawinul and his Syndicate...
You can also still visiting me on my web site too http://rogerbiwandu.com
Peace.
-
October 1st, 2004, 04:56 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Hi Lorenzini,
Thanks for your kind words about my web site.
The music come from my band named Chic Hot "Satyagraha", I think that you can find it on Amazon...
But I will send you as personal message...
Thanks again, peace.
-
October 2nd, 2004, 03:33 AM
#3
Inactive Member
Your website is great! I had a great time looking at all your pictures, and enjoyed the tune that was playing on the site. What is it, and can you post it here for us to download?
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks